Enjoy Miller’s Pork Fillet with a tropical twist. (Feeds 2-4)
- 240g chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1 small red pepper chopped
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1/2 finely chopped red onion
- Small handful chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g Miller’s Pork Fillet
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl combine oil, brown sugar, jerk seasoning, thyme, rosemary and salt.
- Rub over the pork.
- Line a baking tray with foil and place a metal rack on top. Using a metal rack keeps the pork off the tray and allows it to cook more evenly.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the pan below the tray, this prevents any dripping from burning.
- Place in pre heated oven at 190 until meat thermometer reads at least 150 degrees, approx 40-50 mins. Check after 20 min and add more water if required.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving with the Peach salsa.