Using our Scottish Beef Striploin, create a simple and delicious Asian favourite right at home. Our recipe is ideal for a quick, easy and healthy midweek meal or weekend treat!
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced
- 450g Strip Loin Beef
- 1 onion chopped chunky
- 1 red pepper chopped chunky
- 1 medium carrot halved and thinly sliced
- 6 baby Pak choy
- 4-5 spring onions
- 4 tablespoons water
- Additional 160ml water
- 6 teaspoons of corn flour
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoons chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Good pinch of black pepper
- Mix corn flour with 4 tablespoons of water until smooth.
- Mix in remaining ingredients for the sauce.
- Mix beef and 4 tablespoons of the sauce mix carefully in a bowl and rest for 15 minutes.
- Add 160ml water to the remaining sauce and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add onion and cook for 1 minute. Add garlic and cook for 15 seconds being careful not to burn.
- Add the Millers strip beef to the pan and cook until lightly browned but not cooked.
- Add peppers and carrots and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining sauce and cook for approx 1 minute.
- Add pak choy and spring onions and cook for 1 minute or until sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with rice of your choice.