Going lean for 2021? Try our healthy and delicious take on a Hawaiian classic. (Feeds 2-4)
- 500g Miller’s lean minced beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 green pepper finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 120ml pineapple juice
- 260g pineapple chunks (fresh or tinned)
- 1/2 green or yellow pepper cut into chunks
- 1/2 red pepper cut into chunks
- Add minced beef, onion , garlic and the finely chopped 1/2 green pepper to a pan and cook until mince is cooked and the onions are softened.
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, light soy sauce and pineapple juice and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the the pineapple chunks, red and green pepper chunks and stir through. Cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!