Change up your usual Sunday roast with this incredible Lamb dish. The combination of orange and garlic give a perfect blend of exotic and traditional cooking flavours. A great family favourite.
- 1 Millers Lamb Leg Joint
- 200ml orange juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- 3-4 tablespoons French mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Pinch salt and black pepper to taste
- 5 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees
- In a large bowl whisk together the orange juice, mustard, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper
- Cut 2cm deep slits into the lamb and stuff garlic cloves into the slits. Put lamb joint into the bowl with the orange juice mixture and coat thoroughly. Transfer to roasting tin poring over the remaining juice mixture. Cover loosely with foil
- Roast for approx. 1 hour for medium/ medium- well basting every 15 minutes and adding a little water to the tin if you find it’s drying. Remove foil for the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Enjoy with garlic smashed potatoes (see recipe) and veg of your choice.