Why not make one of your favourite takeaways in your very own kitchen? Put an oriential twist on our Scottish Pork to make a spicy Singapore Pork dish, served with noodles of your choice.
- 250g Minced Pork
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 finely chopped red chilli (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 5 chopped spring onions + 1 for garnish
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 300g pack of stir fry vegetables
- 200g fried egg noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook noodles and set aside.
- Brown pork mince in a wok or deep frying pan. Set aside.
- Fry ginger, garlic, chilli, spring onions and stir fry veg for approx 5 mins.
- Mix in the pork mince.
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce (if using), sweet chilli sauce and noodles and stir well for 3 minutes or until noodles are heated through.
- Serve immediately and garnish with the left over spring onion heated through.