Looking to add a tasty and exciting twist to your slow cooker beef? Cooked to perfection, our Cola Beef recipe is guaranteed to put a smile on your family’s face. This simple recipe uses our Scottish Diced Beef, cola and a handful of other ingredients.
- 500g Diced Beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green pepper chopped
- 5 baby corn sliced
- 1 red chilli chopped (optional)
- 2 medium carrots chopped
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato purée
- 330ml diet or regular cola
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a high sided sauté pan or wok cook onion until soft. Add garlic and beef and fry until beef has browned slightly.
- Add all the other ingredients including the stock cube and bring to a simmer.
- Add mix to the slow cooker and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 – 12 hours.