Get creative this Halloween with some seriously spooky sausages! Spend some quality time with the family and make these tasty little treats to keep everyone fed this autumn.
- 8 x Millers Pork Sausages
- 320g pack Puff Pastry (Ready Rolled)
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp of Philadelphia Light (or alternative) for decorating
- A few Chopped Black Olives for decorating
- Preheat oven to 200°C/ fan 180°C.
- Roll your pastry out onto a floured surface and cut into long thin strips (around ½ cm wide). You won’t need a whole roll so only cut what you need and save the rest.
- Wrap each sausage unevenly in your puff pastry “bandages” making sure to leave a gap at one end for the eyes.
- Whisk the egg and brush your Mummies with egg.
- Bake for around 15-20 minutes until the pastry is a perfect golden colour and your sausages are cooked.
- Once you take your mummies out the oven and cooled a little, spoon your cream cheese eyes onto your mummies. Top each with a small flake of olive for an eerie staring eye!